11/07/2012

My bead soup is here!

Hy everyone!

I am excited to once again, be a participant in the Bead Soup Blog Party hosted by Lori Anderson.
I have been paired with Melissa, who is a very talented artist  from Australia.

My BSBP partner has sent me a lovely selection. Here is my bead soup I received from Melissa. Isn't the packaging adorable?!?



Her bead soup includes:

- one walnut wood pendant in celtic knotshape;
- 10 Australian recycled timber beads;
- grapevine leaf clasp;
- blooming tulip beadcap - oh!!!
- small flower brass beads;
- Czech glass leavs;
- Czech glass rondelles - I LIKE it!!!
- green silk;
- brass butterfly filigree.

She has also included a small vial of lemon oil. Melissa, thank you  very much, I will use it for my soaps)

And here is my bead soup I have sent for Melissa. I have sent my felted beads - some of them
have been embroidered with little flowers, spirals and starbursts. The bead soup includes also a dragonfly toggle, a selection of pink, green and purple crystals, seed beads Preciosa and some brass findings.




Our reveal date is the third of the three scheduled party dates—August 25. See you soon!!!

4 commentaires:

  1. Glad you liked my soup mix Marina! Hope you have fun making something of it all.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. J'aime beacoup tes perles feutree! Ces sont tres jolie....je reviendrai le 25 aout!

    RépondreSupprimer